When I thought about making a flashlight I know that I would like to absorb inspiration from the Animalia world which I find fascinating. After a lot of deliberations with myself and others I had eventually dissuaded to use these “ingredients”:
My mission was to insert a tiny LED into the egg and to illuminate it from within. In order to do that, firstly I had to empty the egg. I sanded the egg (which made the shell thinner), put a banded (so the egg will not crack) and put 2 holes using the can opener.
However, to my great disappointment I discovered that the LEDs that I have bought are not strong enough. I thought about enhancing the light by using more LEDs but I head only two wires and one buttery, I reached to a dead end. Then Guy (my partner) offered me to wrap one LED to another and by that to create a series circuit. Even though it helped tremendously, the light is still not strong enough and can be seen only in total darkness.